the original ampli ear product does not improve the hearing at all-also the volume button is almost impossible to adjust- sad when people purchase a product in good faith and the product is not what was claimed in the companies description.I did have no trouble returning the first product I purchased, it did not fit my ear so I requested a refund and reordered a different model which as I stated doesn't work. I will point out I had to write a letter and use the snail mail to obtain my refund for my e-mails were no acknowledged. This is unacceptable.

Review about: Ampli Ear Hearing Aids.

Had an Experience with Ampli Ear?

Comments

crb411

the ampli ear is a hearing amplifier not a hearing aid.you sending a letter to them did not send your refund faster.

the refund process takes 8-10 weeks.your emails were answered if you asked about your product instead of just posting two words where the c/s reps couldnt understand you

indaloman

mine worked ok, and I agree they don't improve the hearing.They done a nationwide advert here in UK I complianed about length of time to deliver, got the 'we have been inundated with orders and demands on stocks.

A lot of rubbish, they were delivered today from HONG KONG, so they dont carry UK stock.

Its also the size of a house brink, not the tiy thing shown in ads.DONT TOUCH THEM, the product is *** as is the service