Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania
2K views

Our Ampli-Ear order arrived quicker than we had anticipated, just before a scheduled 3-week trip.My husband did an initial trial but we did not think it would be wise to be trying them out on the trip, especially since the enclosed pamphlet said to allow 3 weeks to get used to them.

Unfortunately, he became very ill during the trip, and needed recovery time at home before trying again to wear the Ampli-Ears. Then he found that they were painful, and kept falling out of his ears. They simply did not fit. We sent them back, but the package, with my explanation enclosed, was refused unopened and returned to us.

I wrote to Customer Service explaining it all and asked politely for an exception as a courtesy to a couple of seniors having some difficulties.

The answer was a definite no, reinforced with a cold phone call emphasizing their 30-day policy.So we are out $75 and change and feeling badly about such a rigid policy, whereas other, reputable companies have much more lenient return policies.

Had an Experience with Ampli Ear?

Comments