Tampa, Florida
1.2K views 3 comments

Let's see if you will publish my comments.a few months ago I commented on the ampli ear hearing aid and how it worked very well.

first, my comment was published then it was taken off the website!!! It appears to me there is bias on this site and it is not representative of all experiences - only supposedly bad ones. I have had the ampli ear for several months and it WORKS BETTER THAN THE EXPENSIVE ONES I HAVE PURCHASED in the last 15 years. AND it is designed to be easier to maintain!

ALL COMMENTS ABOUT A PRODUCT SHOULD BE OFFERED IF YOUR SITE WISHES TO HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY!

Review about: Ampliear Hearing Aid.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ampli Ear Hearing Aids
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ampli Ear?

Comments

crb411

800.898.9399 is their number.its all over the site.

go look. they are also only open m-f 9-5.

as for the other guy this is not ampli ear...whos going to credit your card?!

kav

they provide no phone number, my parents ordered weeks ago and have not received theirs and no contact.. it seems it works for those they decide to send them too the rest are getting screwed and losing money and not getting their product. I've emailed them but you can't call, they provide no phone number in their ads or on their website.

Arnold  Swerdlow