ampli ear comments on this site

Jan 10, 2011
review #215686

Let's see if you will publish my comments.a few months ago I commented on the ampli ear hearing aid and how it worked very well.

first, my comment was published then it was taken off the website!!! It appears to me there is bias on this site and it is not representative of all experiences - only supposedly bad ones. I have had the ampli ear for several months and it WORKS BETTER THAN THE EXPENSIVE ONES I HAVE PURCHASED in the last 15 years. AND it is designed to be easier to maintain!

ALL COMMENTS ABOUT A PRODUCT SHOULD BE OFFERED IF YOUR SITE WISHES TO HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY!

97fa65f
Had an experience with Ampli Ear?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
crb411

Jun 28, 2011

800.898.9399 is their number. its all over the site. go look. they are also only open m-f 9-5.

as for the other guy this is not ampli ear... whos going to credit your card?!

0 0 Reply
kav

Apr 23, 2011

they provide no phone number, my parents ordered weeks ago and have not received theirs and no contact.. it seems it works for those they decide to send them too the rest are getting screwed and losing money and not getting their product. I've emailed them but you can't call, they provide no phone number in their ads or on their website.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ampli Ear.
Filing a new complaint about
×