ampli ear comments on this site

Jan 10, 2011
review #215686

Let's see if you will publish my comments.a few months ago I commented on the ampli ear hearing aid and how it worked very well.

first, my comment was published then it was taken off the website!!! It appears to me there is bias on this site and it is not representative of all experiences - only supposedly bad ones. I have had the ampli ear for several months and it WORKS BETTER THAN THE EXPENSIVE ONES I HAVE PURCHASED in the last 15 years. AND it is designed to be easier to maintain!

ALL COMMENTS ABOUT A PRODUCT SHOULD BE OFFERED IF YOUR SITE WISHES TO HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY!

6561da1
4.5
Had an experience with Ampli Ear?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
philip Andrew lutalo

Aug 03, 2011

i hereby under the names of philip former boss of whales telecom and noe the boss of global knowledge economy and center of integrity wish to sell you abriliant idea to invent the following, Heat n moisture breath Auto alarm sensors for domestic homes for people in the world,this is how it will work, some body breathes or body heat adistance of one metre from the fence then alarms go off and the entire house automatically lights go on, then Auto telephone dial to police, home number and address of home, then police recives the call and responds immidately, i will charge you $5bilion for the idea all rights reserved and idea protected by wipo. please call me on 0772505015 or 0701860057 email phillipwhales@yahoo.com

crb411

Jun 28, 2011

800.898.9399 is their number. its all over the site. go look. they are also only open m-f 9-5.

as for the other guy this is not ampli ear... whos going to credit your card?!

kav

Apr 23, 2011

they provide no phone number, my parents ordered weeks ago and have not received theirs and no contact.. it seems it works for those they decide to send them too the rest are getting screwed and losing money and not getting their product. I've emailed them but you can't call, they provide no phone number in their ads or on their website.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ampli Ear.
Filing a new complaint about
×