Ampli ear comments on this site

Let's see if you will publish my comments.a few months ago I commented on the ampli ear hearing aid and how it worked very well.

first, my comment was published then it was taken off the website!!! It appears to me there is bias on this site and it is not representative of all experiences - only supposedly bad ones. I have had the ampli ear for several months and it WORKS BETTER THAN THE EXPENSIVE ONES I HAVE PURCHASED in the last 15 years. AND it is designed to be easier to maintain!

ALL COMMENTS ABOUT A PRODUCT SHOULD BE OFFERED IF YOUR SITE WISHES TO HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY!

More Review Details

Helpful? 34 Yes 34 5 No 5
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
crb411

Jun 28, 2011 #305818

800.898.9399 is their number. its all over the site. go look. they are also only open m-f 9-5.

as for the other guy this is not ampli ear... whos going to credit your card?!

kav

Apr 23, 2011 #277829

they provide no phone number, my parents ordered weeks ago and have not received theirs and no contact.. it seems it works for those they decide to send them too the rest are getting screwed and losing money and not getting their product. I've emailed them but you can't call, they provide no phone number in their ads or on their website.

Arnold  Swerdlow

Jan 24, 2011 #239770 Erode, Tamil Nadu

I am returning 2 of your aids. They do not work. Please credit my credit card

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ampli Ear. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ampli Ear.
Filing a new complaint about